Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dish Lovers Unite!

When I say dish, I mean anything that can be put on a table, eaten from, served on, embellished by flatware or napkins, and made of anything from plastic to porcelain.

Starting in mid-November, I will be posting my favorite dish finds a couple of times a week, and adjunct info such as great table settings, party suggestions from informal to formal, dishes men like, what your table says about you etc.

If anyone has any "dish" they would like to send me, puh-LEASE do so!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. All the girls at Rosanna's are tuning in to see what the competition is up to! You have fab style. We can't wait. - JenO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, all of you out there in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest!!!

    ReplyDelete